The first international e-Commerce conference – ‘Business and Marketing Optimization and Startup Fair’ will take place in Lagos this summer on August 26, 2016
The fast growing e-commerce industry with an estimated 25% annual growth could stimulate the growth of a non-oil economy adding to diversification in the medium to long term. This will come to play because Small and Medium Enterprises are using the ICT driven industry to promote “made in Africa” products and marketable ideas. On August 26, 2016 leading Nigerian e-commerce market players will gather to find points of growth in e-commerce industry and to determine methods and tools to increase profits and reduce costs of online stores.
Main questions of the program will be:
• As an Internet shop can make money on marketing and optimization of their business processes
• Methods of reducing costs and operating losses
• Online retail and profit growth in the crisis points
Who we invite to the conference:
• The owners and top managers of online retailers who are looking to increase growth and sales
• Operating heads online stores who want to increase the effectiveness of their departments • Brand managers and marketers responsible for the development of online sales
Besides exchanging experience of the e-commerce experts, participants will have the opportunity to meet Nigerian and International investors who are looking for talented online projects to invest in. Register for Startup Fair to participate and make a presentation of your own project or just come to make a bond with potential sponsors.
See a detailed PROGRAM and REGISTER for the conference HERE.