Petronomics.com holds a training on ” Fundamentals of Retail site management for the oil sector at the Resource space, Lagos, Nigeria from August 15 – 17, 2016.
The evolution of the fuel retailing business has culminated in a dramatic consolidation with the audacious emergence of new players in the already matured business whilst existing one are repositioning and re-skilling for innovative service delivery, others are pressured by the pricing regime, general economic challenge and S&D bottleneck that further exacerbate the market realities. There seems not to be a robust solution in sight in the short term.
At the programme, participants will learn;
- How to initiate a Customer Retention Scheme
- The various income streams in retail outlets
- The driving forces for profitability in retail outlets
- Sustaining a robust corporate structure
- How to apply market information in boosting the bottom-line
- How to position site for high performance and growth
- The HSE structure in retail site management
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
August 15 -17, 2016
The Resource space, Lagos.
You can register for this course HERE
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk
0803 720 2432